PEANUT BUTTER BLUEBERRY PROTEIN BITES
Energy balls for a crowd! Keep the party going with bite-sized energy treats!
- 1 ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, combine protein powder, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, toasted coconut, dried blueberries, chia seeds, and salt.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, until peanut butter is melted and mixture is homogenous.
- Continue in 15 second increments until achieved.
- Stir peanut butter mixture, along with vanilla, and almond milk, into oat mixture. Mix until well-combined.
- Using ½ oz. scoop, portion into balls.
- If mixture is too soft, can refrigerate for about 5-10 minutes to help with portioning.